Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What would you do you on your last day?

Author's note: There are so many things that I would want to do on my last day. However, some of those things require traveling around the world, so I can't do that. So I just listed the things that I can actually do in one day. What would you do on your last day?


If I only had one more day to live, I would throw a huge party with family and friends to have a chance to say goodbye. If some family couldn’t make it, I would call them and tell them farewell. There are so many things I would want to do, like travel somewhere. I want to go to Nicaragua, Mexico, Tanzania, Germany, an Australia, but I wouldn’t have enough time to fly there. So I would imagine that I was there, with waves washing up on the sand in Nicaragua, or the loud hustle-bustle of Mexico, or the scorching heat in the Crater in Tanzania. There are so many possibilities for doing things on my last day, but I hope that I would never know when my last 24 hours are going to be, because it would be too sad for my family and friends. I hope that my last day is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment